There are 30 services a CLNC can perform to assist with your medically related cases. Listed below of some of the most frequently requested:
- Screen and investigate cases for merit.
- Review medical cases for adherence to and deviations from Standards of Care.
- Prepare chronologies and brief reports that get to the heart of the matter.
- Assess alleged damages and/or injuries.
- Identify and recommend potential defendants.
- Locate and qualify your Testifying Experts.
- Attend IME’s to support you clients.
- Organize, tab, and paginate medical records.
- Summarize, translate, and interpret medical records.
- Conduct literature searches to support your case.
Use a Certified Legal Nurse Consultant to simplify your cases, boost your practice and improve client satisfaction.